UP NEET PG Counselling 2023 is the state-centralized online counseling process for PG medical aspirants who wish to study MD/MS in Uttar Pradesh in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University Uttar Pradesh.
The aspirants need to register themselves in the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling. The admission will be based on one’s NEET PG 2023 Scorecard and managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP. Counseling for UP NEET PG 2023 will be conducted for 50 percent of state quota seats in government medical/dental colleges and 100 percent of seats available in private colleges.
UR / EWS - 50 percentile
UR PwD - 45 percentile
OBC / SC / ST - 40 percentile
(OBC candidates who are between 40 percentile and 50 percentile may not be eligible for AIQ, if they don’t fall under OBC Central list.
But they may be eligible for State Quota)
CATEGORY 1: Candidates who passed MBBS from State Govt Medical Colleges of Uttar Pradesh
CATEGORY 2: Candidates who passed MBBS from State Private Medical Colleges of Uttar Pradesh
CATEGORY 3: Candidates who passed MBBS from State Private Universities of Uttar Pradesh
Category 1,2, and 3 are eligible for BOTH Govt and Private Seats
Not Eligible for State Govt Quota seats
Category 4 - Not Eligible: Candidates who passed MBBS from Santosh Medical College (Deemed University) after 2007, or from AMU or from BHU are not eligible for State Govt Quota Seats
Category 5 - Not Eligible: Candidates who are MBBS from other states are not eligible for State Govt Quota Seats. Even if domicile of UP, unless the candidate has done MBBS from institutes in Category 1,2, or 3 above they are not eligible for UP State Govt Quota PG seats
Category 4 and 5 are eligible ONLY for Private Medical College / University Seats.
Candidates who wish to participate in the UTTAR PRADESH NEET-PG Counselling process look over the important dates.
|Event||NEET-PG Important Dates|
|Online registration for Round 1||To be Announced|
|Online Payment of Security Fee||To be Announced|
|State Merit List||To be Announced|
|Choice filling for the Round 1||To be Announced|
|Seat Allotment List Released||To be Announced|
|Downloading Allotment Letters||To be Announced|
|Date for Joining the Allocated Institute||To be Announced|
|Online registration for the Round 2||To be Announced|
|Online payment of Security Fee||To be Announced|
|Merit list Released||To be Announced|
|Choice filling for the Round 2||To be Announced|
|Seat Allotment list will be Released||To be Announced|
|Joining the Allocated Institute||To be Announced|
|Registration for the Mop-Up Round for Counselling||To be Announced|
|Merit list will be Released||To be Announced|
|Seat Allotment Result for Mop Up Round||To be Announced|
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG, Let us first look at the UP NEET PG Counselling schedule for 2023. The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the official website- http://dgmeup.in/
1. For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG and follow instructions on the screen.
2. After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
3. The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
1. Candidates willing to attend the counselling process for their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed.
2. After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
3. The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
1. For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be UP NEET PG 2023
2. The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://upneet.gov.in/
1. Click on the choice filling.
2. Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
3. After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
1. Log into the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your core is elevated, the previous allotment will be automatically changed.
The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the official website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the creamy layer provisions will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Get Latest Update On Mail.