Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023: Directorate of Medical Education & Training Odisha is the NEET PG conducting authority in Odisha. Counselling Committee Odisha will start counselling registration of round 1 for PG medical admission at met Odisha. In. The selection of candidates for admission to MD/MS courses is based on NEET PG 2023. The National Board of Examinations conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG (NEET PG) 2023. Qualifier candidates of NEET PG 2023 can fill out the application form for admission. Candidates can check the information on Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023 from the details available here.
To be eligible a candidate must have passed MBBS from any MCI recognised institution/equivalent. Also, the candidates must have given NEET PG and have qualified the same. Go through the detailed eligibility below.
Citizenship: The candidate should either be a citizen of Odisha or any other state in India. If you are not a citizen of Odisha, then you can apply only if you passed MBBS from a Govt. medical college of Odisha.
Other requirements: The candidate must have
Candidates who wish to participate in the ODISHA NEET-PG Counselling process look over the important dates.
|Event||NEET-PG Important Dates|
|NEET PG 2023 Exam||March 5, 2023|
|Declaration of NEET PG 2023 result||To be Announced|
|NEET PG 2023 merit list for AIQ seats||To be Announced|
|Online Registration||To be Announced|
|Verification of documents and submission of Challan||To be Announced|
|Provisional Merit List & Seat Matrix (1st Round)||To be Announced|
|Grievances regarding merit list & Seat Matrix||To be Announced|
|Revised Merit List & Revised Seat Matrix (if any)||To be Announced|
|Choice Locking (1st Round)||To be Announced|
|A download of Admission letter (1st round)||To be Announced|
|Reporting (1st round)||To be Announced|
|2nd Round Counseling Schedule||To be Announced|
|Seat Matrix (2nd round)||To be Announced|
|Publication of Provisional Merit list with||To be Announced|
|Final Seat Matrix||To be Announced|
|Choice Locking (2nd Round)||To be Announced|
|The download of Provisional Allotment cum- Admission Letter||To be Announced|
|Online Reporting before Convenor for Provisional Admission||To be Announced|
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://dmetodisha.gov.in/.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- dmetodisha.gov.in/PG
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on dmetodisha.gov.in/ website
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be considered unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Get Latest Update On Mail.