Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2023: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting authority for Medical PG counselling in Karnataka. Admission seekers can apply for MD/MS courses in different Government/Private Medical colleges related to the State Medical University of Karnataka. Only those candidates, who clear the NEET PG cutoff, are eligible to participate in the Karnataka PG Medical counselling 2023 The Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2023 procedure will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard and managed by Karnataka Examinations Authority.
The process will be conducted in three rounds – a final Seat Allotment list will be shared over the official website after each game. Candidates can check the below information to know in detail about the Karnataka PG medical counselling 2023.
Candidates applying for Karnataka PG medical counselling 2023 are advised to go through the eligibility criteria set by the KEA. Merely filling the application form of Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2023 will not guarantee seat allotment. Eligibility criteria for admission through the counselling of Karnataka NEET PG 2023 are as follows:
In addition to fulfilling the above conditions, the candidate must have passed MBBS from a recognised institute in Karnataka. Candidates who have completed the MBBS degree from an institute outside Karnataka but has studied in the state for 10 years, including class X or XII, can also apply for the counselling of Karnataka NEET PG counselling.
Here is the list of documents required at the time of Karnataka PG Medical Counselling 2023
Candidates who wish to participate in the KARNATAKA NEET-PG Counselling process look over the important dates.
|Event||NEET-PG Important Dates|
|NEET PG 2023 exam||March 5, 2023|
|Declaration of NEET PG 2023 result||To be announced|
|NEET PG 2023 merit list for AIQ seats||To be announced|
|Online registration for the first round starts||To be announced|
|Last date to register online||To be announced|
|Deadline to pay fee||To be announced|
|Uploading documents online for verification||To be announced|
|Downloading verification slip for candidates who uploaded documents||To be announced|
|Choice filling and option entry||To be announced|
|Seat allotment list (Mock)||To be announced|
|Edit window for the choices filled||To be announced|
|Seat allotment list (First)||To be announced|
|Exercise of choice by candidates allotted seats in first round||To be announced|
|Payment of tuition fee||To be announced|
|Admission order was available online||To be announced|
|Last date for reporting to the allocated institute||To be announced|
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on http://kea.kar.nic.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Get Latest Update On Mail.