The directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu is responsible for conducting Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling 2023. These professional medical courses include admission for MD/MS and PG Diploma courses. The counselling committee will make the admission of Tamil Nadu PG 2023 medical seats based on the NEET PG 2023 score. DME, Tamil Nadu, will release the Tamil Nadu NEET PG counselling 2023 merit list online. Candidates who secure a place in Tamil Nadu PG medical admission will be called for counselling.
Candidates will have to fill & make a choice for the college they wish to be allotted for counselling. Candidates will be admitted into various private and government medical colleges in Tamil Nadu. It gives entry to different Government / private medical colleges in Tamil Nadu State Medical University as per NEET PG ranking score or marks. Throughout this article, you’ll get every piece of information related to Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling 2023.
- Registration: Candidates must be registered with the State Medical Council (SMC) or Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian citizen
- Medical Examination: Candidates who wish to pursue medical courses should be medically fit
- Domicile: Candidates must be a domicile of Tamil Nadu. If the candidate has not completed MBBS from Tamil Nadu he/she must show the certificate of nativity or any government-issued document like (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License)
- Degree: Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognised institution of the same state and candidates who do not have an MBBS degree from Dr MGR Medical University, will have to furnish an eligibility certificate
- Completion of Internship: It is compulsory for candidates to have a Rotatory Residential Internship of 12 months on or before March 31, 2023
Qualifying Examination: It is mandatory for candidates to qualify NEET PG 2023 and should have minimum qualifying percentile
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Score Card
- MBBS Degree Certificate and Diploma Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by the MCI/SMC
- Caste/community certificate issued by the competent authority- for candidates belonging to any of the following communities; backward/backward (muslim)/most backward/denotified/schedule caste/schedule caste (arunthathiyar)
TAMIL NADU NEET-PG Important Dates
Candidates who wish to participate in the TAMIL NADU NEET-PG Counselling process look over the important dates.
||NEET-PG Important Dates
|NEET PG Exam
||March 5 , 2023
||To be announced
|Choice Filling/ Locking
||To be announced
|Result for Round1
||To be announced
|Download of provisional allotment order
||To be announced
||To be announced
How to apply
Step-1: Counselling Registration through Online
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/tngovin/dme/dme.php.
- After paying security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2023
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4: Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/tngovin/dme/dme.php
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over, the seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5: Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/tngovin/dme/dme.php website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair means, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.