The competent authority will conduct Haryana NEET PG 2023 counselling entirely in online mode. Interested candidates will have to register on the official website and enter preferences of course and college/institution in which they wish to get admission. A total of three rounds of Haryana PG medical counselling 2023 will be organised which includes a mop-up round. Based on the NEET PG rank, preferences entered by the candidates, availability of seats the authority will publish a seat allotment list at the end of each round. Candidates whose name appear on the seat allotment list will be required to report at the designated college along with original documents to complete the remaining admission formalities like document verification, payment of fee etc.
In order to participate in MD/MS admission, candidates need to fill out Haryana NEET PG admission in online mode at dmer.haryana.gov.in. While filling out the Haryana NEET PG application form 2023, candidates have to enter their personal, academic, contact and other asked details. They also have to upload the relevant documents, passport size photograph, and signature as per the specifications. Based on the applications received, the authority will release the Haryana NEET PG 2023 merit list containing the name and roll number of aspirants eligible for the counselling process.
Once the Haryana NEET PG releases, candidates need to provide their choices of colleges and specialties in which they desire to get admission. Based on the choices filled, seats available, NEET PG rank, reservation criteria, and other factors, the Haryana PG medical admission 2023 will be done. Read the article on Haryana PG medical admission dates, application form, eligibility, merit list, counselling, seats, and more here.
The candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria of Haryana NEET PG before they apply for it. Haryana NEET PG eligibility criteria 2023 indicates pre-requisite condition which must be fulfilled by an aspirant of Haryana PG medical admission. Following is the Haryana PG medical eligibility criteria
Candidates who wish to participate in the HARYANA NEET-PG Counselling process look over the important dates.
|Event||NEET-PG Important Dates|
|Online Registration release date||To be notified|
|Online Registration last date||To be notified|
|Editing in the application form||To be notified|
|Submission of online choices||To be notified|
|Release of provisional merit-cum allotment list||To be notified|
|Objection regarding the provisional allotment list (if any)||To be notified|
|Final allocation||To be notified|
|Release of the provisional admission letter||To be notified|
|Physical document verification||To be notified|
|Joining date||To be notified|
A candidate can visit the official website dmer.haryana.gov.in/ to register for NEET PG 2023 Haryana State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET PG 2023, Let us first look at the Haryana NEET PG Counselling schedule 2023.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- dmer.haryana.gov.in/
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- dmer.haryana.gov.in/
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on dmer.haryana.gov.in/.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained
Get Latest Update On Mail.