Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling 2022: HNBUMU (Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University) is the official authority responsible for conducting the counselling for Uttarakhand PG Medical 2022 admission. The candidates who are seeking admission in Uttarakhand should register themselves. The registration form will be available online mode on the official website. Only NEET PG 2022 exam qualified candidates will be able to fill out the application form. The authorities will release the merit list before each round of counselling.
HNBUMU has released the 1st round counselling schedule for Uttarakhand PG Medical admission 2022.
Aspirants who wish to take admission in Uttarakhand PG medical 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the authorities. Candidates can check their eligibility from the below-mentioned details:
Candidates should be Citizens of India to apply for the state quota seats for Uttarakhand PG medical courses 2022.
Candidates must have qualified MBBS from an authorized institute of Uttarakhand which in turn must be recognized by MCI. However, candidates applying for state quota seats do not fall under this clause.
Candidates must have completed compulsory rotatory residential internship on or before July 31, 2022.
Aspirants must be registered with the state Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Medical aspirants already pursuing a postgraduate degree/ diploma can apply for Uttarakhand PG medical admission 2022 if their course is completed.
Candidates who wish to participate in the UTTARAKHAND NEET-PG Counselling process look over the important dates.
|Event||NEET-PG Important Dates|
|Registration and choice filling (First round)||To be Announced|
|Last date of registration and choice filling (First round)||To be Announced|
|Provisional merit list||To be Announced|
|Choice filling and seat locking (Round 1)||To be Announced|
|Seat allotment||To be Announced|
|Counseling result (Round 1)||To be Announced|
|Download Allotment letter||To be Announced|
|Last date to join the allotted college||To be Announced|
|Provisional seat matrix list (Round 2)||To be Announced|
|Online registration (Round 2)||To be Announced|
|Provisional state merit list (Round 2)||To be Announced|
|Counseling result (Round 2)||To be Announced|
A candidate can visit the official portal of H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun, to register for NEET PG 2022 Uttarakhand State Counselling. Before speaking about the counselling procedure for Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- hnbumu.ac.in/
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- hnbumu.ac.in/
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board is constituted. dates will be available on hnbumu.ac.in/
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination or any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Get Latest Update On Mail.